FEDEX & US POSTAL SYSTEM ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS
Shipping information & rates
COVID-19 impacts are being felt across the country. Delays of up to 3-4 business days are being reported by FedEx & even longer times with US Postal Service. Follow THIS LINK
for details. WE ARE OPEN & SHIPPING
During the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are open daily and shipping. So long as the state of Texas allows us to remain open for work, our shipping guidelines below have not changed. WE HAVE SOAPS
We have bar soaps and body washes (surfactant/soaps that clean just like any hand soap). If you are running into shortages, we've got you covered as long as they last.24-48 HOUR PROCESSING
All orders are shipping 24-48 hours from the date they are placed. During normal operations, orders placed at FarmHouseFreshGoods.com ship the same day, provided they are placed by 12pm CST (NOON). Please allow an extra day due to the procedures we have in place during the COVID-19 Crisis.SHIPPING RATES IN THE U.S.
You may select from:
- FREE FedEX Ground in the contiguous U.S.: Orders of $50 or more
- $10 FedEX Ground: Flat Rate on orders up to $49.99
- FedEX Express Overnight: $30 Flat Rate + $5 per item.
LIMITED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
We currently ship to Canada, the Middle East, and a few other select regions. During checkout, apply one of the following methods to receive a calculated ship cost:
1. International - FedEX AIR (Economy - Roughly 5-7 business days, if there are no customs delays)
2. International USPS Air (US Postal Service Priority Mail International 6-10 business days, if there are no customs delays)
Note that when shipping internationally, your country's customs process can add days or weeks to receiving your shipment. We have NO control over your customs process. Additionally, your country will often add taxes, duties and fees ABOVE AND BEYOND our shipping rates. Every country is different.