Shipping information & rates
All orders ship the same day from FarmHouseFreshGoods.com, assuming they are placed by 12pm NOON. CST. Please allow an extra day around major online holidays like Black Friday.SHIPPING RATES IN THE U.S.
You may select from:
- FREE FedEX Ground in the Continental U.S.: Orders of $50 or more
- $10 FedEX Ground: Flat Rate on orders up to $49.99
- FedEX Express Overnight: $30 Flat Rate + $5 per item.
TO RECEIVE GIFTS BY CHRISTMAS IN THE U.S.
FarmHouse Fresh will be processing orders every day from Monday the 16th - Friday the 20th. Orders received by noon each business day, will ship that day. Most states are within a 5-day ground ship from Texas, so we are advising customers to place their FedEx Ground orders no later than noon on Sunday 12/15. Some states located closer to Texas may be a 2 or 3 day ship, in which case placing an order before noon on Tuesday will still have a chance of being received by Friday. FedEx deliveries are always dependent upon weather, delays, whether you are home to receive a package, etc. So plan ahead! Our best recommendation is as follows:
FedEx Ground orders should be placed by noon 12/15.
FedEx Express/Overnight orders must be placed by noon 12/20.LIMITED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
We currently ship to Canada, the Middle East, and a few other select regions. During checkout, apply one of the following methods to receive a calculated ship cost:
1. International - FedEX AIR (Economy - Roughly 5-7 business days, if there are no customs delays)
2. International USPS Air (US Postal Service Priority Mail International 6-10 business days, if there are no customs delays)
Note that when shipping internationally, your country's customs process can add days or weeks to receiving your shipment. We have NO control over your customs process. Additionally, your country will often add taxes, duties and fees ABOVE AND BEYOND our shipping rates. Every country is different.